Saturday, August 21, 2010

What I'm Reading

Diane Mott Davidson Goldy Schultz series
John Sandford Prey series
Janet Evanovich Stephanie Plum series


What I've Read
Tess Gerrittson Rizzoli and Isles series
James Patterson Women's Murder Club and Alex Cross series


I love to read.........I love going to the library.....I like reading hardbacks more than paperbacks.....I listen to a lot of "books on cd" while I'm at work. I've gone through a lot
of books while listening.......I get stuck on a author and I have to read all the books in the series and I like to read them in the order they were written......I've done that with
Diane Mott Davidson, James Patterson, Patricia Cornwell, Tess Gerrittson.

Some books I have to own......just because I like them so much and I want to "have" them.
Most books I just get from the library....I love library books!

No comments:

Post a Comment