Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sad day in Cullowhee

Well, here is my beloved Escape.........now a broken, sad hunk of sheet metal and plastic.....we were rear ended on Aug. 19th.....same day we moved Jeremy to Western Carolina for Freshman year. A young man who was driving behind us was not paying attention and he didn't slow down when all the cars in front of him did.........he slammed into my car at pretty much full speed...not braking until it was too little too late.........needless to say, his Jeep looked worse than my Ford, but we still got totaled.........waiting now for his insurance to to get in touch and make an offer.........It will have to be a very good offer.....I was the victim here and I will not take some little amount just because they think that is the value of my car.
I only had that car for 6mos. and it was my first new car in 18 yrs.....they need to bring there A-game and do right by me.......or we will have to go a few rounds.....I have been practicing my speech! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment